Forwarding Address: OS X

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

So, I'm not planning on Pantherizing until I buy my replacement iBook, probably February or March of next year. (This is on the assumption that they announce them a the beginning of January at MacWorldExpo, start shipping them soon thereafter, then get the new hardware bugs worked out over the course of a month.) But I'm sure some of the other folks on this blog have the final version and are using it.

Is it worth upgrading now instead of waiting four months? Will I be able to have a Panther machine and a Jaguar machine (this one, which will become a backup) without going crazy?