I've been working on a beginner's guide to E programming. I'll post the URL late tonight after I make some hefty revisions and merge dnm's notes into the fray.
Gratiutious Bullet Point List Relating to my Hobby Coding Plans:
- Finish E paper
- Get MNet working on OpenBSD 3.0, contact Python port maintainer about rolling in changes.
- Clean up Momoko parser, check it into CVS.
- fit parser into one Interpreter
- see if how I envision it being handed Strings to parse is consistent with how Brandon feels that Strings should be handed to it.
- our seperate visions battle it out Thunderdome-style. (I guess Hume-style if you want to get all philosophical 'n shizzat)
- fit parser into now unified vision.
- fit into next Interpreter
- rinse, lather, repeat.
Stacy and I had a lot of fun at Ev's party last night. I finally met jason in person and this other guy made me laugh so hard that I nearly (or mostly) cried.
We only stayed about 3.5 hours due to BART but this should be the last time that I ever have to worry about missing the train back to the East Bay again. Soon I'll be back in My City. She made out with Joey in my absence. Bitch.
# — 25 February, 2002