- In Tiger, will the maximum size of a process move past 4GB? Will it move to be 64-bit or 42-bit?
- When will the L1/L2 cache size on the G5 increase? I'm cool with having to buy an Xserve to get that.
- Will you please improve the public API for NSStatusItem? There's some stuff I want to DO with that sucker.
- Will all of Tiger be firmly based on FreeBSD 5.1 or will it be a 4.8/5.0 split like it is now?
- Somebody noted recently that non-threadsafe libraries from FreeBSD 4.8 are expected to play nice in the threaded XNU kernel. Is this true?
- When will Apple's SOAP support be updated to conform to the WS-I Basic Profile 1.0? Some of us are using the document/literal form of SOAP and it's really nice.
- Hey, can I have some better tools for managing my processes? Specifially, I'd like to see Solaris' priocntl and dispadmin ported. I think I can see process scheduling classes when using the ThreadViewer, I want more!